1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
* Information You Provide. We receive and store the information you enter. For example, when you request a quote for a product or a service, you supply information such as your address, phone number and various project and site information.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
* To provide quotes. The information you provide about your project is necessary to us in order to prepare an accurate quote. If you’d prefer not to use the online form or submit your data electronically, simply give us a call and talk to one of our friendly project coordinators.
* To offer better services. Using the details and information provided by our clients on the feedback and experiences forms, we constantly tweak our services, website, and processes to better serve your needs and provide the best possible products and services.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
* We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion to our network and our servers.
* We even limit access to your information inside our company on a “need to know” basis.
* No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.